Monday 25 November 2013

I will be producing a short film based on the Horror genre and I will be making this apparrent by using some of the main conventions of that genre.
I plan on using lots of jump cuts to keep the viewer on edge and create a sense of disjointedness within the main character. At this moment I have not made a clear decision on what the narrative will be, however I have a brief outline. It will follow the main stereotypes of the Horror genre but with some controversial changes.

  • Target audience of 15-25 year olds, interested in the psychological area 
  • Either a short film or a film trailer based on the Horror genre with psychological aspects
  • Use and adapt existing themes and ideas from Horror films
  • Use dutch and other such unconventional angles 
  • Editing will be the main focus of the sequence and will play a big part in the feel of the clip

No comments:

Post a Comment